- Get out of bed
- Take care of garden
- Watch ½ hour of television
- Practice the tuba
- Go swimming
- Collect bottles & cans for recycling
- Find someone who will accept me for who I am
Gator has a (nearly) life-long fear of water / toilets, and an appetite for dogs.
Gabby is into recycling and vegetarianism - and the tuba.
This is a wonderful graphic novel for older kids - say 8ish and up. There are villains and action and a growing friendship between the two misfits.
Completely adorable :)
If you like this you could try:
well, that's where I get stuck. There's nothing quite like it... so, what about:
- There's a boy in the girls' bathroom by Louis Sachar.
- Freak the mighty by Rodman Philbrick.
- The Alvin Ho books by Lenore Look.
- The Schwa was here by Neal Shusterman.
Reviewed by Thalia.